As well as providing bespoke content for technology startups, fintech providers and accounting firms, I also write my own books, giving practical tips, hacks and advice on writing, content creation and digital marketing.
How To Write Killer Content For Your Startup
My book, ‘How To Write Killer Content For Your Startup’, is available on Amazon.
For startup founders who want to get the most from content marketing, this is a one-stop shop for polishing your own writing skills, learning about digital marketing and creating the killer content you need to kickstart your business.
My book gives the advice you need to write, plan and improve your business content, broken down across ten easy-to-read chapters:
- Define Your Vision – Missions and manifestos
- Know Your Audience – Customers and targets
- Create Your Brand – Personality, style and tone
- Improve Your Writing – Readability and grammar
- Build A Website – Content and messaging
- Have A Content Plan – Planning and Timelines
- Get Blogging – Telling Stories
- Start Getting Social – Tweeting and sharing
- Run A Campaign – Email, newsletters and ads
- Analyse Performance – Engagement and analytics
“As a business adviser that works with a lot of early-stage startups, I can see this book being incredibly useful for any founders and startups that are new to the whole world of content and content writing.”
“This book is a fantastic guide to writing content for all the non-writers among us and is packed with loads of advice to help get you started.”
“It’s an easy read, with clear explanations and steps to follow and refer back to if you need. A must have for anyone starting out in business and feeling a bit daunted about writing.”